Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
Think positiv
„It is worth it :sunny: “
Tuesday´s idiom: lead
„lead a dog´s life - ein Hundeleben führen lead on - ermutigen, aufmuntern lead the way - jdn. den richtigen Weg zeigen lead up the garden path -“
A history of happiness.!
„https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/9/4/17759590/happiness-fantasy-capitalism-culture-carl-cederstrom“
I just love it !
„https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/ewwrn3 https://www.ndr.de/fernsehen/Last-Night-of-the-Proms-2018-BBC-Fassung,sendung815740.html Don´t miss it :)“
careful what you pray for
„https://www.catchupnews.org/images/easyblog_images/0/b2ap3_large_Careful-what-you-pray-for.jpg“
thats what i want too
„https://www.catchupnews.org/images/easyblog_images/0/b2ap3_large_free-n-fair-erection-in-Zimbabwe-2018.jpg“
Beeing poor
„A NEW INTERPRETATION OF BEING REALLY POOR Six year old Annie returns home from school and says that today she had her first family planning“
Down by the river
„https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRYqbTuh7pI Love this song. Even more so true today!“
Attraction in Scotland
„If you ever go to Scotland don´t miss the „Kelpies“ and the ship lift. To be seen near Falkirk, at the Firth and Clyde canal, which connects the“
Misunderstanding
„I am 10 years older and my question was: how can I correct a submitted contribution“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?






