Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
Twas the Night before Christmas
„Twas the Night Before Christmas Traditional Written By: Clement Clarke Moore Copyright Unknown 'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through“
Heavens gate
„The pope and a lawyer are in the lift to heaven. When they arrive at the gate, there´s a bid crowd of angels, saints and other holy people“
The Postman´s child
„A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said that the hospital was testing an amazing“
Great Timeless Truths
„(I like best the remark of Margaret Thatcher in the end of this list) In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a“
I´m dreaming of a white Christmas
„I'm dreaming of a white Christmas just like the ones I used to know where the treetops glisten and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the“
english for you
„Australia best country in the world“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?

