Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
St, Patricks
„day“
Holy Crap
„............“
how to use
„Deo stick“
Hope you are not a blonde :-)
„Question: Why did the blonde get excited after finishing a puzzle in 5 months? Answer: The box said 3-5 years!“
train your
„wife “
Vinca04 is missing
„Can anybody tell me what ´s the matter with Vinca04? I hope so she is not ill. Bärbel“
15 March....
„'Beware The Ides Of March' :( “
Friends
„To you all in English For You, thank you for "keeping us going" .... I have been ill for a few days and have enjoyed catching up with all you“
Quick-Wittedness
„The patient raves: "Oh sister, I adore you so much, I would never want to check out of the hospital." Nurse: "That will probably not be a big a“
Just a bit nonsense
„now“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?




