Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
Apple Crumble
„It is still time to bake it for 5 o´clock tea. I take for one serving: 1 apple, lemon juice, 25g butter 25g sugar 40g flour, some chopped“
Blond ....
„A lawyer boarded an airplane in Brisbane with a box of frozen crabs and asked a blonde stewardess to take care of them for him.. She took the box“
Stonehenge
„I'm sure you know that Stonhenge, the stone circle north of Salisbury, England, is a World Heritage Site. You have read about it or have been“
Did you know these websites?
„I am trying to improve my English by learning with Anki, a sophisticated digital flashcards system: , To fill these cards with whole sentences“
Tuesday´s idiom: stand
„make a stand - sich widersetzen stand a chance - eine Chance haben stand by - bereitstehen stand up for... - eintreten für... stand s.o. up -“
Evening sky.
„Red sky at night, sailor's delight.“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?



