Neu hier? Lies hier über unser Motto gemeinsam statt einsam.
Mitglied werden einloggen




Passwort vergessen?

2 3

Erntedank

Von vinca04 07.10.2018, 09:15

Today is the harvest festival here, but most farmers are not very happy.
They have suffered too many losses, either from drought or in other parts of the country due to heavy rainfall and flooding. I have decorated a little but not as much as I used to in the past.
Though we have many walnuts, there are but only few vegetable and apples.
I watched 4 little squirrels racing up and down the walnuttree.
They played catch me if you can, it was so cute.
Thanksgiving Day is the American version and will take place this year on Thursday, 22. November. Nearly every family has a roasted turkey on the table for dinner. It is a great national celebration.

Du möchtest die Antworten lesen und mitdiskutieren? Tritt erst der Gruppe bei. Gruppe beitreten

Mitglieder > Mitgliedergruppen > ENGLISH FOR YOU > Forum > Erntedank