Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
seniors texting
„code“
Interesting Youtube channel
„I found this channel to be very interesting from its topics. The English spoken there seems to me very clear and easy to understand. Just wanted“
Say "NO" to
„to nuclear power! The only safe fast-breeder is a Rabbit!“
How about you ?
„That's exactly how I reacted “
Hilarious and educational
„I found this to be very funny. The educational part is that it is written in well-understandable English and if you do not get some parts then“
Yeah
„enjoy the day !“
MUSIC
„To live without my music Would be impossible to do. In this world of troubles, My music pulls me through.“
control your
„life“
A Man Had Three Beautiful Girlfriends
„A Man Had Three Beautiful Girlfriends But Didn't Know Which One to Marry... As a test, he decided to give each woman $5,000 to see how they would“
A little story ...
„When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?





