Neu hier? Lies hier über unser Motto gemeinsam statt einsam.
Mitglied werden einloggen




Passwort vergessen?

1 2

Children and their teacher.

Von ehemaliges Mitglied 14.01.2018, 22:39

Teacher: How old is your father?
Kid: He is 6 years.
Teacher: What? How is that possible?
Kid: He became father only when I was born?
(logic: Children are quick and always speak this minds)

Teacher: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
Maria: Here it is.
Teacher: Correct. Now, Class, who discovered America?
Class: Maria.

Teacher: Glenn, how do you spell 'Crocodile?"
Glenn: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L
Teacher: No, that is wrong
Glenn: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
(I Love this child)

Teacher: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
Donald: HIJKLMNO
Teacher: What are you talking about?
Donald: Yesterday you said it is H to O.

Teacher: Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly
the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
Clyde: No, sir, it's the same dog.
(I want to adopt this kid!!)

Teacher: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when
people are no longer interested?
Harold: A teacher.

😀

Du möchtest die Antworten lesen und mitdiskutieren? Tritt erst der Gruppe bei. Gruppe beitreten

Mitglieder > Mitgliedergruppen > ENGLISH FOR YOU > Forum > Children and their teacher.