Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
Advent
„At home ... it is raining and not at all an inviting day to go out ... however, have enjoyed a peaceful 1.Advent ..... Trust you have too. It is“
Saying..
„'Stick and stones may break my bones, but words can't ever hurt me.' 😎“
where you find the G-Spot
„https://www.catchupnews.org/images/easyblog_images/0/b2ap3_large_IMG-20180510-WA0000.jpg“
About German humor
„Tears of laughter trickled down my face and I clapped so hard my hands turned red. But I was surprised at my reaction, for I was being“
37 years and still no end
„https://www.facebook.com/BBCCulture/videos/534691840294547/“
RIP Ed King
„Ed King, the Lynyrd Skynyrd guitarist who joined the band in 1972 to give the Southern rock group its iconic three-guitar sound, died Wednesday“
Don't drink
„DON'T DRINK & SLEEP ON THE FOOTPATH OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE FUCKED BY A DOG.“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?



