Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
Cat story 2
„After Lilly disappeared into cat heaven after many, many years, I once visited a farm. There were so many kittens running around, you could“
King Arthur's
„The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.“
Answers To Quiz: How smart are you
„: 1 The one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends: Boxing. 2 North“
Joker rest
„What to say,the girl replied. Just say what you hear Mommy say, the wife answered. The daughter bowed her head and say, Lord why on earth did I“
Three Little Pigs
„"Why don't you, sit right back, And I, I may tell you, a tale. A tale of three, little pigs, And a big, bad, wolf." Green Jelly“
Shortly before the birth..
„:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: “
grandchildren
„are“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?







