Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
I found idioms that I would like to share on
„tuesday evening. Don`t let the cat out of the bag. It's raining cats and dogs When the cat's away, the mice will play Oh dear, you look like“
A Christmas story
„When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped“
Streets of London
„http://www.ralphmctell.co.uk/“
Who wins the girl's heart ?
„A doctor and an advokat loved the same girl :kiss: The doctor used to give her a rose daily and the advokat used to give the girl an apple. The“
Tuesday´s idiom: make
„make both ends meet - sich nach der Decke strecken make a fuss about . - viel Aufhebens von/über etwas machen make a mountain out of a molehill -“
Feeding birds
„At winter time, birds can´t find their natural food. They have to be fed to survive. At our bird house many different birds are coming as soon“
Christmas Poem
„Christmas Past Each Christmas I remember The ones of long ago; I see our mantelpiece adorned With stockings in a row. Each Christmas finds me“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?






