Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
What daya say ?
„U ahr sinking ? war ahr u thinking abaut? Callme with u Handy! :$ “
John Mccutcheon – Christmas In The Trenches Lyrics
„My name is Francis Tolliver. I come from Liverpool. Two years ago the war was waiting for me after school. To Belgium and to Flanders, to Germany“
smile
„it does not hurt“
Merry Christmas
„May your Christmas be filled with lots of happiness, peace and love... ooh and lots of presents“
Story: For the man who hated Christmas
„Christmas Story: For the Man Who Hated Christmas By Nancy W. Gavin It's just a small, white envelope stuck among the branches of our Christmas“
last minute shopping
„if you hurry you might just make it.Shops are open for 36 hours as from friday “
CHRISTMAS TREE
„I saw a tree Out of the wood, Its coat was green, It wore a hood Of cold white snow. It stood so proud, Yet I could see Its head was bowed In“
Thick
„Thick slices of bread He's very thick with the new boss I like my bread spread thick with butter ;) She`s got a thick layer makeup on her face“
PEACE around the World
„in Czech - mir in English - peace in French - paix in German - Frieden in Hawaiian - maluhia in Hungarian - Beke in Italian - pace in Polish -“
Uups...
„I had years ago under the birdfeeder in my Garden nice green plants.They had nice green leaves and grew over my head.When my son visited me I“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?


