Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
thoughts about
„healthy life“
Nature
„Building where we live!“
Life and death!
„The beautiful Scottish poem to say good-bye to a loved one: You can shed tears that he is gone, or you can smile because he has lived. You can“
Misunderstanding No 2
„The three elderly Ladies going for a walk. No 1 says;" It`s windy today!" No.2 answers:" No, it`s not Wednesday, it`s Thursday!" No 3 says:" I`m“
Old age!
„As we progress into 2018, I want to thank you for your educational e-mails over the past year. I am totally screwed up now and have little chance“
difference between complete
„and finished“
Carneval in Venice
„The Carneval in Venice (ital. Carnevale di Venezia) has a very long tradition. It was forbidden by Napoleon and only approx. 1980 reanimated in“
That`s the way
„I like it;) “
Wise words
„In life, if one door opens when another Closes... you´re probably in prison . --- A bird is sitting in a tree, doing noting all day. A rabbit“
you should
„know this“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?



