Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
Do you know how to begin an e-mail?
„Should e-mails to begin Dear, Hi or Hey? Is dear to intimate for an e-mail correspondence and hey or hi not polite enough? So how should the“
The broom!
„WIFE: I have blisters on my hand from the broom. HUSBAND: Next time, take the car. (If you care to visit him, visiting hours in the hospital are“
Oooooops!!!
„Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A mobile phone on a bench rings and a man answers it, engaging the loudspeaker function as he“
police and
„driver“
Best of Advertising
„https://www.dropbox.com/s/l50petd5fzlkntd/New-Honda-Diesel2.mp4?dl=0“
Better safe than sorry
„Please click on "Facebook" https://www.facebook.com/officialsomeinterestingthings/videos/1957021301248743/“
So true and funny!
„FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE: 1. Money cannot buy happiness - but it's far more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle. 2. Forgive“
Hotel room 858
„A hotel guest calls the front desk and the clerk answers, "May I help you?" The man says, "Yes, I'm in room 858. You need to send someone to my“
Good morning to all!!!
„I didn't know if my granddaughter had learned her colors yet, so I decided to test her. I would point out something and ask what color it was.“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?




