Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
Funny Jokes
„1. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. 2. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my“
In the English language, which is correct to say:
„"The yolk of a chicken egg is white ?" or is it correct to say: "The yolk of a chicken egg are white?" I believe there is only one correct way.“
Harbin’s Festival of Ice And Sn..
„Once Again Unbelievable Cold Weather Entertainment Documents.Sharing/ icefestivalchina.pdf Scroll down to advance slides . Try this link.“
redneck gets
„babies“
What a morning .
„. . . 8:00 I made a snowman. 8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman. 8:15 So, I made a snow woman. 8:17 The nanny“
Yep!
„That’s how it is......:D “
tapping the driver
„on the shoulder“
Finally....jokes about blonde men!!!
„A blonde man is in the bathroom and his wife shouts: "Did you find the shampoo?" He answers, "Yes, but I'm not sure what to do... it's for dry“
Damned technique
„https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3lYLphzAnw Infuriated scots, understandable, isn`t it ;) “
Curiosity!
„😄“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?



