Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
Say nay to NRA (nonsensical rifle addiction)
„ . https://youtu.be/a-o9pwWUzz0 “
Good advice!
„Yesterday I had my annual health check up. The doctor said that at my age I should install a bar in the shower. So I took his advice.....“
Bad hair day
„There were two hairdressing Salons on the same street and they were in constant competition with each other. One put up sign advertising haircuts“
English and American literature
„Are there any of the members of this group "English for you" interested in English and American literature? If so, we could perhaps discuss about“
Who was first?
„Three friends - a doctor, an architect and a politician - are arguing one day about whose profession is the oldest. The doctor says,"Eve was“
Great mental exercise for the over-60 crowd.
„Great mental exercise for the over-60 crowd. Which of the following names are you familiar with? 1. Monica Lewinsky 2. Spiro Agnew 3. Benito“
Thank you
„A big "Thank you" for all your partIcipation and I enjoy entering to see what fun will be waiting to Cheer us up. Do continue to enjoy English“
My correction.....
„This week has gone by so fast. Of course, when one is busy it seems even busier. I have had quite a bit to do concerning the fact that, in“
March
„If March comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb.:) “
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?
