Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
Nightmare
„Me: *Wake up screeming and crying* :scream: ;( Parents: What's wrong!? Me: I had a nightmare! :scream: Parants: What was the bad dream about? Me:“
Fair kids !
„The father of five children had won a toy at a raffle. He called his kids together to ask which one should have the present. "Who is the most“
Clever
„isn`t he ? He will make a career ;) “
3rd and last tongue twister for experts only! :-)
„Three swiss witch-bitches, which wished to be switched swiss witch-bitches, wish to watch swiss Swatch watch switches. Which swiss witch-bitch“
2nd Tongue Twister
„And now a bit more difficult for the advanced Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watches which Swatch“
tuesday idiom
„cherish“
At the public swimming pool
„Little Johnny is approached by the lifeguard at the public swimming pool. „You’re not allowed to pee in the pool!“ yells the lifeguard. „But“
Tongue Twister
„Three witches watch three swatch watches. Which witch watches which swatch watch?? - Please practice, tomorrow it will be more difficult. :-)“
Now I just want to introduce myself:
„a normal woman I would like to improve my english here. Exercise is the way, I hope to meet nice people. And I have family in canada, maybe also“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?


