Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
A serious question
„The little camel asks his mother: Mum why do we have these big humps? Because in these hump there is some water and in the hot desert we can“
Is that so?
„Even somebody doesn't believe it.“
Collection
„Doctor, my family think I’m mad. Why? Because I like sausages. Nonsense, I like sausages too. You do? You must come round and see my collection.“
Be Quiet
„A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street. „But officer,“ the man began, „I can explain…“ „Just be“
Tuesday´s idiom: run
„run a temperature - Fieber haben run across - zufällig begegnen run away with the idea - sich einbilden five days running - fünf Tage“
way of life
„in Florida“
That's the way to keep him on line
„Yes men, you still have to learn a lot“
How to solve your weight problem
„Fat patient: Doctor, I want to lose weight fast. Doctor: It is very easy, just keep shaking your head, left and right. Fat patient: All the time?“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?




