Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
don´t feel
„bad“
You can't ever please everyone!
„An old man, a boy and a donkey were going to town. The boy rode on the donkey and the old man walked. As they went along they passed some people“
Tuesday´s idiom: face
„face to face - von Angesicht zu Angesicht, Auge in Auge be faced with ... - mit etwas konfrontiert werden/sein on the face of it - auf den ersten“
6 easy exercises
„https://www.thepoke.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/easy_exercises.jpg“
Why people have dogs
„1. The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you. 2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name. 3. Dogs like it if“
Pardon dear husbands
„Did I just read and I had to laugh, maybe you laugh too? ;) “
tuesday idiom "lack"
„What they lack in experience they make up for in attitude. Since switching to summertime in march, I am suffering from a lack of sleep. Due to“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?





