Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
Pray for my
„wife“
Is it a joke?
„„Dear me“ said the lady to the superintendent of the insane asylum, „what a vicious look that woman has we passed just now in the corridor. Is“
Filser-Briefe
„I am saddened, that nobody seems to remember the "Filser"-Briefe of the "Sueddeutsche Zeitung" of the Sixties and Seventies, who where written in“
Tattoo
„http://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/05081a77ff14fe93094225e3bec0b821708884-wm.jpg?v=3“
Something to think about
„isn`t it ?“
single seeks
„https://i.redditmedia.com/usY-VBT-4uLje-CsV8W3tAhSXcQ61NhiA4N4AF5Qy7U.jpg?w=663&s=5e6f0a448d11d9293ac250563e7e39c6“
RIP Aretha Franklin
„https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0 The Queen Of Soul“
Warning - Poem by Jenny Joseph
„When I am an old woman I shall wear purple With a red hat which doesn't go, and doesn't suit me. And I shall spend my pension on brandy and“
Tuesday´s idiom: drop
„drop by drop - tröpfchenweise drop by - vorbeischauen drop in - unerwartet vorbeikommen a drop in the ocean - ein Tropfen auf den heißen Stein“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?






