Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
The Password
„How to sell drinks skillfully.“
Just
„wait and see............. International Women's Day :) “
Aphorisms
„A friend sent me the following examples for aphorisms he had found in the net : Aphorism is a statement of truth or opinion expressed in a“
Mit 70 endlich weise, tolerant und lebensklug
„A friend of mine turned seventy... I asked him "what's changing?" He sent me following lines... Yes, I am changing. *After loving“
The Italian who went to Malta
„(Must be read with an Italian accent) One day ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel. lna morning I go down to eat breakfast. I tella waitress " ! wanna“
Jack Daniels
„Fishing Story“
Isn`t he
„sweet ? ;) “
Aussie and
„Maori“
This people is a wit
„don´t be offended“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?


