Herzlich willkommen im Feierabend Forum!
Hier triffst Du auf leidenschaftliche Diskussionen, teilst Gedanken und entdeckst Neues. Beteilige Dich, denn deine Meinung macht den Unterschied.
You better know your scriptures....
„A woman had just returned to her home from an evening of church services , when she was startled by an intruder. She caught the man in the act of“
Getting old
„I've sure gotten old! I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement, new knees, fought prostate cancer and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't“
Hydrogen trains
„https://bbc.in/2ZBek6b Do you care for the environment ? “
Getting old...
„...it’s a blessing that not everyone enjoys!“
Why l Like Retirement
„Why I Like Retirement ! Question: How many days in a week? Answer: 6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday Question: When is a retiree's bedtime? Answer: Two hours“
Notre Dame at night!
„https://youtu.be/CEdC8x-tABY“
Have a happy Eastertime
„beeing a happy bunny !“
True!!
„:D “
Notre Dame
„This Article was send to my wife from a friend in Montreal Canada I don`t know who the Author is. Montreal has a Notre Dame Cathedral, even if it“
Du möchtest alle Beiträge lesen oder selber einen Beitrag hinzufügen?



